So, I have been assigned a letter to come up with 10 things about me…using that letter. My letter is G! Here are my 10 G things:
1. Get aways….I love taking little getaways with my husband. We used to do it a lot more often before we owned our own business, but it is still one of my most favorite things to do. I think Santa Monica or San Francisco have to be my favorite places we have been so far. Althought Hawaii was a great honeymoon spot for us! Tres Romantique!
2. Grace – Grace is my favorite word. I even have it tattooed on my shoulder (I know I’m not supposed to get tattoos with lupus, but….oh well). My life is only because of God’s grace…that’s why I am still here and have hung on as long as I have!
3. Grapenuts – That cereal (although I don’t like it personally) always reminds me of my grandparents who were the most amazing people on the planet! And they had a marriage to be envied!
4. Gravity – Keeps me grounded!
5. Grandma – I love being called that by my grandkids! It is waaaay fun to be a grand parent!
6. Green Beans with mushroom soup and corn- my favorite toppings for mashed potatoes..sounds gross but you will never know until you try it!
7. Great books – I love to read!
8. Gallapagos Islands -never been there just like saying the word!
9. Grumpy- my favorite disney character!
10. grateful- I am so grateful for this life, love, my husband, kids, family, friendships and all that God (another G word) has given me.
There are my 10. If you want to be assigned a letter….just comment on this post and you will get one as well!